Sunday, October 10, 2010

Web Two Point Oh (Shambles Menu)

This link provides categorized links to Web 2.0 applications. You are able to access links such as financial management, social networking, creating calendars and spreadsheets, and a lot more! This site is very useful and I think many teachers would benefit from searching it. This would be a good place to start searching because you can connect to so many areas and topics.

2 comments:

  1. 2.o is a wonderful site with too many links to explore! Talk about overload! I'm going to have to take some time to go through them all. So much good stuff, not enough time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that there are so many valuable resources on these sites. For me, it is going to be taking the time to sort through all of the wonderful resources and decide which ones are the best for me. It is crazy how many amazing resources are out there. I think I could really use the calendar resource. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete